Monday, July 12, 2010

Reality T.V.

I'm not going to lie I love reality t.v. Not only is it trashy awesome and keeps me entertained but most of it is actually really cool. Here's a list of five different shows that I'm in love with and could live with out watching!
1. Bethenny getting married?
Network: Bravo
This is basically a spin off from the popular show The Real Housewives of New York City. Bethenny proved to be a fan favorite and Bravo couldn't deny picking up her spin off. Basically the show revolves around Bethenny as she is preparing to get married to her fiance and also planning on having a baby at the same time. The show is full of wit and also Bethenny's crazy dog named Cookie.

2. The City
Network: MTV
Yes I know another spin off... but i can't help myself. Basically The City is a reality show following Whitney Port as she leaves L.A. and starts her fashion career in New York City. After the first season the whole cast got replaced (except for Whitney and Olivia) and the show actually became a lot more interesting once it followed there fashion lives. I would totally recommend checking this show out especially because the outspoken and hilarious Kelly Cutrone is on the show!

3. Jersey Shore
Network: MTV
Before you start yelling at me I will admit that I have fallen for these stupid twats ok? I use to make fun of everyone that liked this show and then I started to watch it and I realized how trashy reality t.v. could really get. This show basically follows the lives of 8 kids as they party it up in jersey. The only reason i love this show is because I never thought they could show so much trash on t.v.

4. Holly's World
Network: E!
Holly's World is a show that follows former Girl's Next Door star Holly Madison. It shows her new life in Vegas and how she is doing after The Girl's Next door.

5. The Real Housewives of... franchise
Network: Bravo
I love all of these shows that Bravo has come up with.
1. Orange County
2. New York
3. Atlanta
4. New Jersey
5. Washington D.C.
6. Beverly Hills

No comments:

Post a Comment