Monday, July 19, 2010

My Latest Obsession


I honestly hate when ever we finally hit summer because most of my favorite scripted shows are on hiatus till the fall season starts. Luckily I've been cruising around Hulu and I rediscovered Alfred Hitchcock Presents...

This is basically a show that I discovered one late night while flipping through the channels on t.v. and found it on the chill channel. Well when I moved out of my apartment I lost all hope of watching it(cuz I'm to cheap to pay for netflix lol). Well since I've watched most of the shit on Hulu already I had the bright idea of looking up the show... and guess what.. it was on there.

Anyways... the show is basically Alfred Hitchcock introduces each story with an object of scene that represents something important in the show. I love this show because basically its like the Twilight Zone except not as morbid (if that makes sense to you). I guess the best way of explaining it is that instead of using like fear its more of a suspense show just like his movies. I definitely recommend checking out the show since we all know what kind of trash t.v. there is now a days.

1 comment:

  1. I love Alfred Hitchcock...He had an amazing mind for what will captivate the human mind's attention, and as you said, was not seeking to frighten or horrify but to interest and mullify. Thanks for reminding me, I get bored and always like watching something different

    ReplyDelete