Thursday, July 22, 2010

Learning From The New Kids


Okay, so I know I was suppose to post up this blog yesterday but I decided to go hang out with a few friends who I haven't seen in a while and get shit faced instead. lol.

Anyways... my blog today is basically something I learned from the T.V. one kids while helping enginnering for there production. Basically this lesson is that if your not paying someone to do a show for you dont expect them to show up. Basically what happened was on Thursday the T.V. one kids had there first final project (some extreme show on paint balling) and the guest of the show bailed on them last minute. That's some pretty fucked up shit, and the worse part was the lead producer had to fill in and make everything work. Luckly he was an expert in the field and was able to give a half way decent show...

The moral of the story? Make sure you get some one that you can threaten in some shape or form to guarantee they will be there :D

No comments:

Post a Comment