Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Leave Lindsay Alone!


I can't believe that there sending such an awesome person away to jail. Shit this is probably the only blog were you will not be reading someone talking shit about Lindsay! No Joke! I remember the very first time I ever say the Parent Trap and i totally fell in love with her! Fuck my life I think I'm going to have a protest in order to have her released! I mean who else in this town is going to make all the crazy shit that she does? Being a bitch in Mean Girls and a crazy stripper in I Know Who Killed Me! What ever... I'm hoping that she gets out of jail early so I can see that bitch party it up! Woot woot!

1 comment:

  1. i love lindsay i cant believe what is happening to her right now ugh i hope she gets out of jail early as well. lindsay we love you <3 stay strong!

    ReplyDelete