Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Kathy Griffin Should Get Her Own Talk Show


OK, so today I ran across the video of Kathy Griffin and Chelsea Handler on Chelsea Lately and let me say it was funny. Not only are both women hilariously funny but Kathy did a really good job being funny and keeping up the energy during the interview. Because of this awesomeness I think that Kathy Griffin totally deserves her own talk show were she can have her own guest.

On Kathy Griffin my life on the d list, Kathy has shown us how interesting she in real life and I think it can translate on to a talk show. The queen of comedy can finally navigate away from all those serious melodramatic talk shows that are on and have a show based on good humor and laughs. She's an interesting person who can bring a humorous laugh to any guest and keep the ratings up as well.

Many blogger's and entertainment channels have been talking about who will replace Oprah when she leaves her talk show this upcoming year.... Well who better to replace the talk show queen then the queen of comedy.. Not only that but I think this would be a perfect way for Kathy to say "suck it" to Oprah.

So hopefully after reading this short little post that i wrote about Kathy Griffin, you will join me on my quest on getting the Queen of Comedy her own talk show were we can all laugh and enjoy her awesomeness.

Your fellow gay,

Ozcar

Ps: heres the link http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/pages/Kathy-Griffin-Should-Get-Her-Own-Talk-Show/139485642741505?v=wall&ref=ts

No comments:

Post a Comment