Thursday, July 29, 2010

Dear Alexis and Becky

You damn lesbians... what have you done to me? You have ruined my life by introducing to me the Real L Word. Ever since you showed me the first episode I became addicted and my I haven't been able to get my fix... not cool. Lol. I'm JK. I love you guys and lets have a Real L Word marathon soon and Jersey Shore.



Now to talk about The Real L Word...

This is basically a reality show based of The L Word (which i actually never watched or got into). This show basically show follows lesbians through out there daily lives and shows us in depth what obstacles they face and have to over come. Here is a list of the characters, a brief description and what I think of them.

Whitney
Bio: She's basically the player of the show.
My Thoughts: I like her, but she needs to learn how to keep track of all her girls.

Rose
Bio: Ex player hardcore party girl (kinda)
My Thoughts: I love her and her girlfriend!

Mikey
Bio: The powerful P.R. chick.
My Thoughts: She's my favorite and that's because I feel shes the most relatable on the show. Not only that but i feel like shes a lesbian Kelly Cutrone lol

Tracy
Bio: She's dating the girl with the children.
My Thoughts: I want to see more of her work life.

Jill and Nikki
Bio: The lesbian couple getting married.
My Thoughts: Not enough drama coming from them.

No comments:

Post a Comment