Saturday, August 21, 2010

I Love the 90's

You know your starting to get old when you start saying "Well back in my day" lol. The point is in the 90's they came out with some bomb movies that everyone now a days should watch. I decided to write this post about two awesome movies that we ran across and were introduced to. Hopefully you guys will go check them out.



The night of my best friends birthday we where all hanging out when my friends girlfriend told us we should watch this movie. I got to say I was really impressed by how good this movie is.

This movie is called "Stay Tuned" and its basically about the devil trying to steal people's souls through television. They find people that watch too much T.V. trap them in this weird bizare television world where if you last longer then 24 hours your free to go. The story follows a couple who gets sucked in to this devil t.v. land and how it affects there relationship. Check it out before I go and ruin the movie.



This movie we ran into while waiting in the hotel room after E.D.C. Its basically tells the story of these kids who enter a Super mario Brothers tournament. They enter the tournament so they can go to California which is the only word this kid can say. Watch the movie to find out how hilarious it is and kinda fucked up parents this kid has :(

No comments:

Post a Comment