Monday, August 9, 2010

Hard Summer


Hard summer I have to say was actually a pretty cool event. They had a really big open space in which the event was held at and the perfect amount of people attended. The people I went with (Tanisha and Bryce) were pretty awesome and they both showed me a really good time. The event it self was actually really awesome. There were two stages right next to each other and some how they were able to keep the noise from leaking on two each other. The Djs that played (Soulwax, Flying lotus, diplo, Major laser) were awesome, I just couldn't handle listening to Crystal Castles. The security was a little ridiculous (having drug dogs and all), and I think its dumb that they wouldn't let people take candy in. Either way I had a blast at the event but our hotel room sucked. I guess the perfect way to summarize hard is through my friend Bryce's words "Hard Summer was a music festival during the day and a dirty rave at night!"

No comments:

Post a Comment