Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Engineering Today


So today in my tv 2 class and in the tv 1 class I got to engineer. To be honest i dont really mind being the engineer for these classes except for the fact that I have to wait forever. Not only that but stoopid tv 1 class made my life difficult today by putting so much black in the production. Talk about difficult. The tv 2 class had a really cool debate today on the fee increases that the state of California is suppose to be voting on this up coming fall! I hope the show we recorded makes it on to something so people can become more aware of whats going on with this state. Tv 1 did a music show today and the band was pretty cool. The one part I thought was really funny though was the fact that the drummer decided to perform in his underwear, and if you have ever been in our tv studio you know how cold it gets. EEEEKKK! I'm starting to get nervous now, since our production is on Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment