Thursday, April 8, 2010

Lighting Assignment

OK, so yesterday for my Film 110 class i finally had to turn in my wonderful master piece. Well lets just day that my professor tore my project apart and was not happy. He basically told me that a chess with death shouldn't be turned in to a comedy, and the acting sucked. I'm sorry mister professor guy but I'm not going to hire trained actors for this shit like you keep telling us to. I mean seriously, this is fucken stoopid maybe you should have looked at my lighting and shoot a lot more then concentrating on the acting. I mean wasn't that the whole point of the assignment? I did a fucken bomb ass job with the silhouette lighting and by getting some pretty good close ups. I better get a B on this project. What do you guys think about my project?

No comments:

Post a Comment